Gray is not gloomy! Gray is not blah! Gray is the “new” white in many contemporary quilt and project designs, including mine! :) I thought I would start the week off with a “gray” trunk show after sharing with you my Urban Oasis quilt last Friday. Be sure to click on project names to view additional pictures of each quilt, or for information on how to download pattern instructions for free.
1. Spiral Squared (McCall’s Quilting, January/February 2014)
2. 2 Wishes (Quilts and More, Spring 2013)
3. Tango (Quilt Trends, Winter 2013)
4. Home is Where the Quilt is (Quilter’s World, December 2011)
5. Urban Oasis (Quilter’s World, Spring 2014)
6. Manhattan (Quilt Trends, Fall 2013)
7. Winter Wonderland (The Quilter, Holiday 2013)
8. Persian Rug (Annie’s Fat Quarter Shuffle)
9. Starry Dance (Annie’s Fat Quarter Shuffle)
10. Silver Lining (free to use pattern using Benartex’s Urban Oasis)
11. Urban Stars (Quilt Trends, Winter 2014)
12. Moonflower (free to use pattern, designed for Quilting Treasures)
13. Poisedon’s Adventure (using Benartex’s Neptune’s Dream)
14. Curious Cats (Fons and Porter Easy Quilts, Summer 2013)
I hope you have enjoy the “grays”. I will have more “gray” neutral quilts coming up! Stay tuned. :)
Remember, gray doesn’t mean gloom…. and definitely doesn’t translate “gray hair” (*gulp*). I will disclose my hair story very soon in the near future!
Thanks for stopping by. Have yourself a lovely Monday and week!
Have you checked out my other Virtual Trunk Shows? Look under “Virtual Trunk Show” in the right hand sidebar!