Hello Friends, this is a lumped together “Thread Talk” and “Virtual Trunk Show” post. I am subtitling this post, “Pebble Power” – you shall see what I mean! I hope you will be able to see just powerful these pebbles are in adding to the look of your quilts! Feel free to click on the quilt names for further pictures of the quilt.
1. Flower Duet (American Patchwork & Quilting, June 2012)
2. Starry Pursuit (Fons and Porter Easy Quilts, Winter 2011)
3. Solace (Quilt Trends, Spring 2012)
4. Quilting Around the Applique Block (Quilter’s World, April 2011)
5. A Tale as Tall as a Tree (Quilter’s World, October 2012)
6. Garden Mist (Quilter’s World, Summer 2013)
7. Winter Bouquet (The Quilter, December 2011/January 2012)
8. Sweet Meadow (The Quilter, August/September 2012)
9. Pumpkin Patch (Log Cabins Today, House of White Birches, 2011)
10. Christmas-tide, publish pending
I hope these pictures give you some ideas on how to use pebbles in your quilting. I also covered the pebbling technique in my online “Learn to Machine Quilt” class. You still have time to enter my giveaway of a free class here.
Click here to view my previous Thread Talk posts.
Click here to view my previous Virtual Trunk Show posts.
Thanks for stopping by. As always, I appreciate all your comments! Hugs to you all.