Hello Friends, I was so happy about getting some warm weather a couple of weeks ago. But apparently, the cold weather isn’t quite ready to leave us for the year…. and so, we are back to the colder temperatures again! I heard on the news some of you might even get some snow today… yikes!
Nonetheless, mentally I am forcing myself to think that we are in spring through some of my springy quilts. I hope you will enjoy the “virtual Spring” I am sharing with you today. Feel free to click on the quilt names to view detailed pictures of the quilts.
1. Stained Glass, Simple Quilts & Sewing Spring 2013 – this is probably my favorite Spring 2013 quilt!
2. New Life, Quilter’s World February 2013
3. Not Too Square, The Quilter December 2012/January 2013
4. Lollipop Spring, Jump-start Your Quilting
5. Garden Maze, Quilter’s World’s Quick & Easy Quilts Spring 2013
6. In the Meadow, The Quilter April/May 2013
7. Watercolor Sketches, Quilts and More Spring 2013
8. A Sprinkle of Spring, Fons and Porter Love of Quilting May/June 2012
9. Flower Duet, American Patchwork & Quilting June 2012
10. Out of the Nest, The Quilter August/September 2012
Which of these Spring Quilts caught your fancy?
Thanks for stopping by. I’d better get to the sewing machine and work today as the second half of the day will be spent running errands. Hugs to you all!
Just in — The May Issue of The Quilter!! It is an extra exciting issue for me – as three of my quilts are featured in the issue! I would love to know which is your favorite!!
And a little blurb about me by the editor:
I will do closeup pictures of Simple Pleasures and Bluebird Ballad next week. I have already posted about “Cozy Patch” last week.
Meanwhile, I am going to work on finishing another quilt — and then, I still have to get things ready for dinner! Have a great weekend, everyone!
Updated 3/2/09: Click here to see closeups of “Bluebird Ballad”.
Updated 3/9/09: Click here to see closeups of “Simple Pleasures”.
… to this – this will be the last sneak preview of this quilt before it is officially featured in “The Quilter” in January 2009:
I am still thinking about exactly how to quilt it. Meanwhile, I started the piecing on a new quilt. I hadn’t known how the blue would work, but I think this unique shade of blue has worked out well so far!
Quilts, quilts, and more quilts – just like the rain, rain and more rain we have had over here for the past two days. I am not complaining except the cooler weather mixed in with the rain makes me want to do nothing but just curl up in bed with a book. :)
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone. Till next time!