Good day, Friends! I am missing my sewing machine right about now. I have been working on some digital designs, and catching up with my needlework projects in the last week or so, but no actual playing with the sewing machine. I cannot quilt by hand to save my life, but I do enjoy being able to quilt with my machine. I will forever be grateful to Diane Gaudynski for bringing home machine quilting due merit and recognition through her exquisite work. Over the last few years, I have attempted in some dense quilting myself, always with Ms. Diane in the background as my inspiration. The following projects feature the dense quilting I have done:
1. Pieceful Garden (The Quilter, November 2008; UK’s Popular Patchwork, March 2010)
2. Cascade of Leaves (Quilter’s World, October 2010)
3. Heirloom Pillow (Bernina’s Through the Needle, Issue 28, 2008)
4. Ivory Spring (Quilting & Embroidery, Summer 2008)
5. French Bouquet (Jump-start your Quilting, House of White Birches, April 2011)
Do you have a favorite for this round of my virtual trunk show?
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely rest of the week.