Happy Monday, Friends! I hope you have had a good weekend! How is the month of January treating you so far? Right now, I can tell you it is cold where I am. Very cold for this girl raised in the tropics!
We shall start off the week with another 2014 recap at Ivory Spring. Last year saw a few overseas jaunts for my quilts and designs, namely in the UK’s Popular Patchwork and Australia’s Quilters Companion.
1. Mending Fences (UK Popular Patchwork, April 2014)
2. A Mother’s Love (UK, Popular Patchwork, September 2014)
3. Yuletide Snowflakes (UK, Popular Patchwork, December 2014)
4. Christmas Wreath Runner (UK Popular Patchwork, December 2014)
5. Stars Aligned (Australian Quilters Companion, July/August 2014)
6. Pocketful of Daisies Welcome Banner (Australian Quilters Companion, November/December 2014)
In many ways, my overseas features have been very Lynette Anderson-ish except for the Christmas Wreath runner. Lynette is a sweet friend, and an exceptional artist! I enjoyed working with her tremendously on various projects and features in 2014, including Mending Fences, and Pocketful of Daisies Welcome Banner. Lynette wrote a sweet blog post about our collaborations and friendship here.
It was wonderful to be able to connect with my overseas quilting friends through publications local to them. I have a couple of upcoming features already lined up for 2015, but am hopeful I will have a few more.
SO — curious mind wants to know which overseas feature (in today’s post) is your favorite. DO TELL!
Did you miss 2014 Recap Part 1? Click here to catch up. :)
Thanks for stopping by. I have to get back to work!! I hope this New Year brings you joy and adventures, and here’s to another year of sweet friendship, support and encouragement