Hello Friends, I hope you are doing well! Many of you mentioned in yesterday’s post that runners are your projects of choice when you think of “quick”, and more importantly for some, the reason you like runners is because runners are perfect for practicing free-motion quilting! NOW – that’s music to my ears! So I thought I should share with you some runners I have made or designed. Click on quilt names for more pictures or information.
1. Attention to Detail (American Patchwork & Quilting, June 2011)
2. Quilting Around the Applique Block (Quilter’s World, April 2011)
3. Quilting Around the Block (Quilter’s World, February 2011)
4. Christmas Hospitality (Quilter’s World’s A Quilted Christmas, Fall 2011)
5. Hot Chili Peppers (The Quilter, January 2011)
6. Lollipop Spring (Jump-start Your Quilting, House of White Birches, April 2011)
7. Pumpkin Patch (Log Cabins Today, House of White Birches, September 2011)
8. Modern Country (Simply Solids, Annie’s, November 2012)
9. Persian Rug (Fat Quarter Shuffle, Annie’s, October 2013)
10. Solar Star (Dazzling Diamond Quilts, Annie’s, May 2014)
11. Verde Runner (Quilting Treasures, February 2014)
12. First Thanksgiving (Quilting Treasures, April 2014)
13. Fun with Frosty (Quilting Treasures, April 2014)
14. Sweet Meadow (The Quilter, August/September 2012)
I hope these runners got your creativity running (lame pun alert!!). Alrightie, I’ve got to run for now – more pattern writing to do! Thanks for stopping by. Love you all!
p.s. Have you checked out my other Virtual Trunk Show posts?