I started smocking toward the end of spring a pleated bishop graciously sent to me by Linda (Thank you, Linda!), and stopped halfway because I was stumped by the feather stitches as determined by the smocking plate. I didn’t like how they looked. [I have concluded the symmetry of feather stitches looks more fetching when stitched vertically than horizontally.] A few days ago I took out the feather stitches (originally stitched in yellow), and started stitching the scallops to replace the feather stitches… as you can see in the following picture:
That’s all I have to share for now. I spent another day just running errands, and I am beat! And…. our local Target is out of the Pentel white eraser. So our quest for a Pentel white eraser (mentioned in this post) continues… just what I need to add in my crazy schedule, ha!
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs to you all!