Hello Friends, I am loving your comments left on my post on the chicken fabrics! My dear and sweet friend Rhonda wrote and shared with me the following pictures of her chooky family…
I have known Rhonda for years through Rogers Sewing Center. If you live in the area and have yet to drop by to chat with Rhonda, you NEED to! Incidentally, Rhonda is also the one who made Miss Baby’s dedication gown. Click here to see more pictures of the gown.
Now back to the chooks — some of you wrote and mentioned rooster/hen quilt patterns. I found a few that might interest you:
1. Rooster by Annette Truong: http://www.fourtwinsisters.com/quiltpatterns/2006/rooster.pdf
2. Spotty Rooster by Rachel Pellman: http://www.rachelsofgreenfield.com/products/wall-quilt-kits/spotty-rooster.php
3. Chicken Coop by Rachel Pellman: http://www.rachelsofgreenfield.com/products/wall-quilt-kits/chicken-coop.php
4. Spotty Hen by Rachel Pellman: http://www.rachelsofgreenfield.com/products/wall-quilt-kits/spotty-hen-2.php
5. Sunrise, Rooster, A Country Journey, Garden Party by Maggie Walker: http://www.maggiewalkerdesign.com/
6. Redwork Rooster: http://www.grandmasatticquilting.com/freepdfs/rooster.pdf
This list is by no means exhaustive. Please feel free to add any rooster/hen patterns you know!
Thanks for stopping by! I bid you a lovely Memorial Day Weekend.