Hello Friends, I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I will have a few Christmas pictures to share with you after the year.
Today starts the showdown for all the quilts I have featured in magazines this year. The first category is what I call the Sweet and Fresh category, where the color palette can be soft or bold, but they convey a sense of freshness! Please click on the quilt names should you want to see more pictures of the quilts.
1. Flower Duet (American Patchwork and Quilting, May/June 2012)
2. A Sprinkle of Spring (Fons and Porter Love of Quilting, May/June 2012)
3. What’s the Buzz? (Quilts and More, Summer 2012)
4. Candied Pomegranate (Quilter’s World, February 2012)
5. Sweet Bouquets (Quilter’s World, April 2012)
6. Floral Mosaic (The Quilter, April/May 2012)
7. Out of the Nest (The Quilter, August/September 2012)
[image source: The Quilter Magazine]
8. Sweet Meadow (The Quilter, August/September 2012)
Which is your favorite?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Boxing Day! Come back tomorrow for Round #2.