Hello Friends, I hope you are doing well! I am a light-weight when it comes to homemade gifts! I very rarely make quilts as gifts because of my time constraint even though I have a couple in the works for a few very special people in my life. I oftentimes resort to pillows when I give homemade gifts. So, in case you are running late in your 2012 Christmas gifts-to-make lists, perhaps these pillows would give you some ideas…?
Feel free to click on the names of pillows to view more pictures.
1. Heirloom Pillow (Bernina’s Through the Needle, issue 28)
2. Wing Needle Embroidered Child’s Heirloom Pillow (Creative Machine Embroidery, March/April 2010)
4. Fun Monogram Pillows
5. Log Cabin Leaves Pillows (Fons and Porter Easy Quilts, Fall 2012)
[image source: Fons and Porter]
6. Pillows from Pieceful Garden quilt kit scraps
7. Midwinter Night Christmas Cardinal Pillow (The Quilter, Holiday 2012)
9. Of course, I had to throw a few pillow ornaments into the mix! :)
I hope you have enjoyed my pillow trunk show. Now curious mind wants to know which your favorite is!
Annie’s is having a 15% discount on any orders on their website that will last through tomorrow (11/16/2012). I thought I would pass that along in case you want to take advantage of the discount for my online Learn to Machine quilt class! You can also click on the Annie’s Online Classes banner on the right sidebar to access the web page for the class.