Christmas is definitely shaping up at my end. I have done Christmas crafts, and even a bit of Christmas baking with my little one! We had a mini Christmas Tree trimming party with Miss Baby when we got her her own little 3 ft tall tree. She was excited, let me tell you! I also managed to bring out every Christmas quilt I have ever made — just how and where I am going to display or use the quilts, I have no idea. It’s just nice to have them out. I am thinking I need one of those quilt ladders.
1. Christmas in Ohio (Fons and Porter Easy Quilts, Winter 2010)
2. Starry Pursuit (Cover Quilt, Fons and Porter Easy Quilts, Winter 2011)
3. Christmas Cheer (Quilter’s World, December 2009)
4. Peppermint Packages (Quilter’s World, December 2010)
5. Christmas placemats (Quilter’s World, October 2011)
6. Christmas Hospitality Runner (Quilter’s World Special Interest Publication, Fall 2011)
7. Carol of the Cardinals Wallhanging and Placemats (The Quilter, Christmas issue 2008)
8. Forever Christmas (The Quilter, Christmas issue 2009)
9. Holiday Spinners (The Quilter, Christmas issue 2010)
10. Poinsettia Fiesta (The Quilter, Christmas issue 2010)
11. Coxcombs and Berries (The Quilter, December 2011/January 2012)
Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year!
“How great our joy! Great our joy! Joy, joy, joy! Joy, joy, joy! Praise we the Lord in heav’n on high! Praise we the Lord in heav’n on high!”
(Traditional German carol)