My “knocked down, dragged out” quilting marathon is OVER! I was exaggerating the “knocked down, dragged out” part. I turned in the last quilt for this year last Friday. For the first time in about nine months, I don’t have any fabrics waiting on the side for me to get started with another quilt project. I will have more fabrics coming after Christmas, but for now, I am enjoying working on a few projects for Miss Baby – more pictures later. But here is a sneak peek:
Since the first part of this quilting marathon, I have made:
1. Quilting Around the Applique Block for Quilter’s World (April 2011)
3. Blissful in the Clouds (special project, TBA)
4. Meet me at the Pumpkin Patch (special project, TBA)
5. Apple of my Eye (special project, TBA)
8. Annabelle’s Ring of Flowers (The Quilter, May 2011) – this was the last one I completed. Unfortunately, I was in a rush to get this shipped, and my camera batteries were dead – so, no pictures. :(
9. I also did some free-lance designing work that I don’t have samples to show. Details will come later.
It’s been an unexpectedly busy year. But I felt good – like I had a good workout. :) Now, do tell me, which would you pick for your favorite project in this second part of my quilting marathon.