I was tagged by Marye of http://www.simplyhomeremedies.com/ to share about five things I love. Among the many things I love, these are five that I really love:
1. China and anything related to tablesetting – that is only natural for a dish-aholic, right?
2. Christmas – my all-time favorite holiday even if I had grown up celebrating it in a tropical country. It is the meaning of Christmas that always tugs at my heart – the remedy for evil, and the possibility of having peace with God:
3. Things related to heirloom millinery – traditional counterpane, wholecloth, smocking, embroidery, cross-stitch are what capture my fancy.
4. Books – they keep my mind and my horizon expanding. They are just something I’ve got to have in my life.
5. My Bible – for “The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart.” Psalm 19:8a.
Suzan had asked about what kind of fold I had used for my napkin in the Christmas tablesetting I had shown a couple of days ago. It is called “Rose”, and I have included the directions below: