S is for summer and…
STARS! I am astounded by just how many quilts are made with star blocks, mine quilts and designs included. I am happy to share with you a few more of my star quilts since my first installment of Virtual Trunk Show on Star Quilts (posted here). Click on quilt names for additional information for each design.
1. Urban Stars (Quilt Trends, Winter 2014)
2. Starry Repetitions (Quilter’s World, Summer 2014)
3. Urban Oasis (Quilter’s World, Spring 2014)
4. Forest Floor (A Free to Use Pattern for Lecien)
5. Country Stars (A Free to Use Pattern for Lecien)
6. Rising Stars (The Quilter, August/September 2013)
7. Solar Star (Annie’s Dazzling Diamond Quilts, May 2014)
8. Starry Dance (Annie’s Fat Quarter Shuffle, October 2013)
9. Towne Square (A Free to Use Pattern for RJR Fabrics)
10. To Eternity and Beyond (A Free to Use Pattern for Benartex)
11. Space Odssey (A Free to Use Pattern for Benartex)
12. Stardom (Annie’s Row Quilts: Longitude & Latitude)
13. Plain & Fancy (A Quilting Treasures BOM Quilt)
I hope you have liked my starry quilts. There is another reason why stars keep appearing in my quilts – you see, Miss Baby has been practicing her Twinkle Variations on her violin at least once a day, almost everyday, for the last 8 months, and is continuing to do so! One can’t really blame me for seeing stars as I go about my daily life routines, eh? :)
So, what do you think of star blocks or star quilts? Do you like making them as much as I do?
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits and comments.
p.s. Click here in case you are wanting to know more about the stitched monogram piece.